Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Saturday, June 6, 2009

.::..Online whole day..::.

Hais..online for whole day edi..haha..
The time is 6/6/09, 12:07am now..
Lols..Online for a long time edi..i think more thn 12 hours gua..==
SOt jor..haha..xD..Im listening to song and chatting + sharing with 2 of my friends now..
Quite tired also..later can straight away close and eyes and sleep when i go to bed..
But nvm..haha..because gt ppl pei me..2 ppl lagi..lols
Just scared later the BByen switch off the modem nia..==
Hope don la..hehe..Now my other sis still not at home..
went out with her friends maybe..>
watever..haha..Today gt ppl said he wan to buy the RM50 de concert ticket from me..
Weew~..Felt shocked but happy..because no need to spend Rm50 in concert for nothing..=.=
I already spend Rm50 for my mummy and my sis for 2 days de concert..
other one is for SY..dunno whether she gt come bac Miri or not..
Lala..~dunno la..if she gt come back, thn chia her lo..if not, no need lo..
save my money..haha..and now dancing de problem solved..
next week start to practise..Scared later 赶不及..hope wont la..
and my ear now..Xxx! Shix lah..sien..can hear..
1 side of my ear nia..don worry==
very painful ah..sien..T^T really can hear..scared..
dunno what happen also..long time edi..Arh!..

No comments:

Post a Comment