Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Monday, January 25, 2010

No class after lunch break, Yeah!

Yeah! Today i was not in class after lunch break. Haha.
POnteng 4 periods. == Actually not consider as ponteng also.
Because i went to help teacher at hall for 2ml's Excellence Award Presentation.
Haha. Tiffeny ask me why our school like to use the word "excellence".
Then i answered her because only like this can make our school sounds excellent.
Haha. Is it correct? Lols. I was sweating at the hall when helping teacher.
Actually was half play half help nia. Haha. They 3 naughty guys bullied me!
Who were they? Guess~
First one, ERIC LAW! Second one, his partner, IVY TAN! Third one, TIEN EU MIN!
Aduh! Lihai they 3. Pakat together to kacau me. =.=
1 step on my shoes, another one pull my hairban. Really lihai.
And the 3rd one i forgot what she do liaw. Lols.
Haha. But quite fun de lah. Because felt like gooing to the primary 1-3 life.
Lols. but just for a few minutes nia. Quite paiseh de lo.
Everyone laugh at me because kena bully by those 3 naughty guys.
Bully me wearing school uniform cannot jump from the stage.
Lols. But quite fun also. Haha. Today i missed 1 period of English class.
They said only got Grammar exercise nia. But i din copy it=.=
Paiseh paiseh. Haha. 2ml need to go to hall agn.
No more car following to school because Kelly 10am just go school.
Hmm~ So i need to go by my own car lo. Yeah! Hahaha. I'm happy with that.
Because I love the feeling when my mom bringing me to school.
Hahha. xD Today saw a friend from RIT 2 times. Walao eh.
Ppl no see me oh. But also nan guai lah. Ppl talked with pretty girl ma.
Where got time choi me this friend? Hahha ==
Sot liaw me. Actually this time i should be in the kitchen and washing the dishes.
But just now suddenly think dao need to find the face of Tunku Abdul Rahman for the English Oral Test.
So come and online awhile, then go Facebook awhile, blog awhile.
Then the 3 awhile add together is? Triple while. Lol=.=
Hais. Form 3 life really stress. But luckily my class got the Amu with the Apek.
Hahaha! If not sure boring one. Last year de Jacky gone liaw, come with and Apek.
Not bad also lar. Haha. This year i join choir. I think i gonna be crazy liaw.
Ppl quit because of pmr in form 3. But i join it in form 3. Lol.
I also dunno why. Haha. This year so many ppl in relationship o.
Even with the ppl that i never think before. Lol.
Hais~ But me leh? Still single lah. Hahhaa. Don let the Facebook de relationship status lie jor yea.
Haha. Later i will laugh at you ah xP (jkjk)
Facebook de relationship status i update shuang only.
Since i saw alot of ppl like this kind of status and many ppl comment on it.
2ml I think only study for 4 classes for the most nia. Woo~ Haha. Happy xD
Good luck for everyone and good night ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment