Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Sunday, January 31, 2010

RRSS Sport meet

Yesterday was my school 2010 sport day. That's mean the second times' sport day in RRSS.
Actually is the second Bruins' sport day. Haha. I joined 1 event only this year.
Little bit unhappy because i only took 1 event. Hais.
Because wanna play more during sport day. Haha. Quite fun actually.
Hehe. Yesterday morning I arrived a little bit earlier than Friday.
Then I started to take my class de attendance lo. Hais. So many ppl didn't come.
So I didn't ticked their name. Plus for those I saw you in Parkson or in the afternoon also.
I also didn't take your attendance. Because I said before.
If you cant see me near the front door, you have to look for me in the Red House.
But you guys didn't, so don't blame me if teacher ask you why didn't come ah.
I'm just responsible to take attendance, not responsible to help you guys make fake attendance.
Don't say me ngiaoji or what also. Because I only do what I need to do.
After march pass, then I went Parkson with friends. Haha.
We went bowling in the morning till 12pm then I followed Janice's car went back to Stadium.
Then I waited for 3 hours for my event to start. Lol.
We played 2 times of bowlings. Woo~! So happy. Haha.
Wanted to play the third time but need to wait for Janice's car so cannot play le.
Feel to play again now. Too excited. Haha.
I got the last place when the first round vs with 2 ppl which is Xing Han and Janice.
Walao eh. Janice just play nia then straight liaw. Lol. Lihai her. Haha.
Xing Han juga lihai. Use throw de method. Like throw what like tat. "Jump" so far.
Then he got the first. Then Janice the second and I'm the last one.
20++ points nia if not wrong. Hais. Then i played the second round.
Vs K.S King, Felix the cat, Janice, Yi-Xin and Xing Han.
Wakaka. This time finally I'm not the last liaw. Haha.
Because I knew the "caught" the method liaw. xD
Quite happy when I knew how to play. Paiseh for Yum yum ah.
Too stupid liaw. Cannot get what you teach me. Hehe. Paiseh==
Actually Xing Han wanna try snooker de. I also got a little bit feel to play.
But too sad no ppl can teach, so no play lo. We played bowling.
Haha. So hope can usually hang out with friends. Haha.
Bowling, snooker, movies, Da tou tie, shopping, jokes etc.
Felt this 2 days like 1 week. Haha. Because of tiredness and busy.
Haha. Too much things to do le. Think CNY will go for bowling again. Haha XD
I think I become bowling addict liaw. Haha. Hais. 2ml need to back to school again.
Quite sienz, so hope everyday is sport day. Hahaha.
So then can go run go play go Parkson! Bowling! Hahaha!
My event is at about 3++ like tat. My team members are Tyng Tyng, Ivy T. and Antonia.
Haha. All 15 years old one. Hehe. Quite happy because we won a gold medal.
But sadly because I cant finish whole round with no walking. T.T
Hais. Too regret because I didn't follow the instruction although they reminded me DONT SPEED at the beginning.
Then I still speed so fast at the beginning. Hais. Luckily our team got Tyng Tyng.
If not sure get second place but not first. Haha.
But yesterday after the relay not very happy because of that stuff. Hais.
Quite happy because still got friends supported me when I'm in the race :)
Thank You! XD Hope 2ml can get the medal go home. Show my sis and mom. :P
Haha. Because my mommy tought i didn't win any medals because I told her I almost faint after running.
First time felt to pengsan after running. Lols. The feeling was so~.....
Hmmm...~ Dunno how to descripe. Like the fire burned my head and both legs no energy.
Like no bone liaw. Cacat already == Cannot walk and dont even can stand properly.
But after rest then everything okay le :) Luckily don't have faint. Only dizzy nia.
Haha. Then I went back by my fifth sis's car at about 5.30pm.
After I back home then I knew my mommy was waiting for me at the door at 5pm.
No wonder she called me during the closing ceremony.
I no dare to pick up the call because fear of Mr Richard scold me. Haha.
Also scared later Dato call me on the stage. Lol.
But after that I sms my mommy told her i will call back her after the ceremony lah.
I called her many times after that but she didn't pick it up. zzZzz.
So I called my sis to pick me up from Stadium and sms my mommy I went back with my sis.
Then she replied me "ok". Lols. I was shocked when i saw the msg.
I tot my mommy wont reply me. Haha.
Then I went back to home and after dinner, I slept at 8++pm, because too tired liaw.
Today I woke up at 8++am then my whole body felt painful.
My leg muscles and right hand muscles little bit painful.
Hand is because of the no. 10 bowling == Because there are only no. 10 de ball in the first round.
After that then I found no.6 and 7's balls. Haha.
Leg is because yesterday de 400meter speed. Duh ==
Tired ah. But very fun xD That's all for these 2 days.
So long also this post == Ps ps

2 comments:

  1. ya lo... my mama go parkson play bowling,shopping... didn't call me de!!! == sad ar~ haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol,cj so noob in bowling. i also more pro than u arh! got 1 time i strike 2 times(really). u dunno how to play snooker? next time teach u..snooker quite fun de. better than bowling because bowling nxt day hand will pain, lol.

    ReplyDelete