Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Friday, January 1, 2010

The first day of 2010

Wew~ Haha. Today is the first day of 2010.
Hmm... Welcome 2010. Haha. A new calendar is hanging on the wall.
Yesterday was down again because of some personal reason.
But today better edi. I watched 富贵门 with mommy whole night.
But she went bed before me. About 11 pm like tat she went sleep edi.
Huhu. Left me alone in living room watching tv=.=
Watching the count down concert. Hais. How sad.
Count down 01012010 with my dear hp. Argh. Hp only left RM3++ nia.
Zzz. Nvm la. Haha. Since its a new year, don care it too much.
Care it after that la. Haha. Wanted to hang out with friends but no one can accompany me.
Hais. How sad agn T.T Was thinking to take photo for my report card.
Because the photo on my report card is too ugly=.=
Look like a patient. Lols. Just now found a card which got my photo one.
Weee~ So nice. Hahaha. Kid of cos nice=.=
Unlike now, dunno how when facing the BIG camera. Zzz.
Haha. Now I'm looking for tuition for my Pmr and Uec. xD
Now dunno why suddenly fall in love with tuition edi=.=
Siao eh. Lol. Zzz. Hope i can found a good tuition for myself la.
happy new year 2010 xD

No comments:

Post a Comment