Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Saturday replacement

Today is the second CNY replacement for the year 2010.
7 of my classmates not in class today. 1 absent and other 6 of them went to brass band practise.
Today quite boring de lo. Hais. Nothing to do in few periods time.
These 2 days cannot sleep well also. Hais.
So today and yesterday not feeling good. Mood also not tat good.
Today ate a glass of yogurt in the morning before go school.
Woo~ NIce! xD Haha. Hais. So bored now.
I tot today got Sejarah quiz. Who know tak ada=.=
I memorize those things from yesterday night till today morning.
But no quiz. Good also lah. Haha. Bored ah! T.T
Hope tonight can sleep well. Don everyday dream liaw.
I cant sleep well with those busy dreams. Make me feel tired ah.
Now wanna find a nice header for my blog. But no idea. Hais.
Hope can done it today lah ;)
Yesterday i cooked dinner for my mommy and my sis.
Quite happy because they said it's nice. Haha.
My sis ask me cook for her everyday lagi. sot liaw.
Haha. My mom said not bad. Taste like mom's cook liaw. ==
Is that a good praise? Hahaha. Yea! That is xD

No comments:

Post a Comment