Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Old Town White Coffee + Korean Food

Old Town White Coffee <3
Just came back from Old Town White Coffee for about.... half an hour? Haha. Before that, I had my dinner in a Korean Restaurant :D Quite nice la. But so expensive. 1 dish RM20+ served for 1 person. LOL.Rm156+ for 4 people. So expensive. LOL. Fine. Oh yea, forgot to say. I went dinner with my 5th sis and her 2 friends. After dinner, then we go Old Town White Coffee limteh. Haha. I ordered a "Old Town Enriched Chocolate". It taste. Errr... Normal. Haha. Nothing special. Well, tonight I knew something new. Which is "kimshi" :D Kimshi is Korean 泡菜. Haha. For those who know this, please don't think I'm stupid. LOL! Haha. Korean food, taste not bad. Haha. But too expensive. :D That's all for tonight. Tomorrow gonna have my breakfast with someone special. HAHA! Wish can spend my breakfast nicely :) Good night everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment