Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Today isn't my day

"Today is not my day" this is the only sentence i can say for my today. Today i have my chinese oral test, and i got 24/30. Not really satisfied with the result but it's okay, since i took my script during my oral test. Not really feeling well because heard something from my friends saying something that made me unhappy. But the good thing is now i feeling better. All thanks to the craziness of mine. LOL! I used to be crazy in front of my friends in this afternoon in class. Somehow i found out that , being crazy is one of the way to release stress and unhappiness. Actually i should be happy because this made me knew about who is my true friends. Quite happy when i read the comments from my friends :D My dad just leave Miri again. But my sister and nephew will be coming back in Oct. :D So miss them. But sadly my big nephew cannot come back. Haiz. Hope everything will be okay :D That's all from me today wish you all a good night

No comments:

Post a Comment