Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Souvenir & Our Daily Bread


I got my souvenir from Chiong Lik and PikYaw yesterday and today :) Thanks a lot. The nail cutter is quite cute but the only thing is my nails are not long enough to use a nail cutter to cut. LOL. But still thanks la :) The keychain from Chiong Lik is quite... *speechless* I really have nothing to say. Not sure why he will do this keychain for me. But still, Thanks a lot ;)
               
                                 Nail Cutter from KK by PikYaw
Keychain from KL by Chiong Lik

Today went to Our Daily Bread after school to celebrate Kimberley(9/9) and Eleen(13/9)'s birthday. We ordered a Angry Bird cake with chocolate flavor and 2 pizzas. I ordered 1 more mushroom cream soup which is quite nice for me. Jun Ni and Eleen also ordered the same kind of soup with me and Anthonia ordered a chicken cream soup which I think is nicer than mine. Haha. The pizzas were so much nicer than the pizzas that I ate during RRSS Day. I will upload the photos again when Anthonia uploaded it ;) Btw, the mushroom soup is much nicer than PizzaHut one. For those who like cream soup, you should go there and taste it. Finally we had our completed "The Secret 7" group photo today. Hehe. Quite a happy day for today although spend a lot of money for today and the presents. The day starting from Thursday will be busy because of the performance on Sunday in Parkson Old Wing for our school Chinese Singing Competition. Lol. OMG! It's in PARKSON! I can't imagine that I have to dance in Parkson. LOL! Think it will be super panic on the stage. Wish me good luck ;) That's all for today. God bless you all. Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment