Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Good news!

Haha. This morning finally rain. Hehe. I was happy when i saw the rain fall down.
Lols. Long time din see the rain ler. Huhu.
Hais. Today i wake up at 9:30am. Then i checked my hp.
Walauu~... 7 missed calls. Lols.
Dunno why gt so many missed call also. Then i received 2 SMS.
Lols. Until now, i received more than 5 SMS.
Little bit sien, because my hp cant send sms. Expired edi. Hais.
But good also, at lease no need kena marah by mummy because of whole day tekan hp.

Haha. xD Today we received a good news from my aunt.
Woohoo! My biao jie gonna marry in the 20th of Sept! Yeah!
Haha. And last few weeks received a new that my tang jie gonna marry in the month of Sept also.

Woo~.. So many ppl marry next month. Haha.
Because heard that next year not a good year for marriage.
Dunno why also. Haha. So everyone wanna marry in this year.
Hehe. So happy that can see my biao jie and tang jie marry. hehe.
But dunno whether i can go to see my tang jie de marry or not.
It's on the 30th of Sept. Haha.

Yes! And my eldest sis will give birth in October.
Yuppy~! Hehe. Who know my eldest sis's youngest baby's birthday is same as me?

Hahahah! Lols. **dreaming** Hehe. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment