Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Friday, August 21, 2009

Pollux! xD

Hmmm... Today we celebrated Pollux's birthday.
Haha. Yesterday 2D's students celebrated edi.
But it's different, because 2D is 2D, 2A is 2A. Lols.
(Because of some personal reasons)
Hehe. Yesterday they bought a Black Forest cake for Pollux;
Today we brought a Southern Mocca cake for Pollux.
Haha. It's quite nice. :) (Not only me say, Han and Charlyn also think like tat)
Hehe. Well, that's really a nice memory although Pollux is just a 18 year-old teacher.
And teached us abt 3 weeks nia. haha. But well, I very Bu She De him.
Hais. Because he is tooo cute edi. Haha. And very funny. hehe
Actually i bought tat cake yesterday night. It was about 9++ o'clock.
Lols. after class, i noticed so many missed call alert.
Shiang is one of them. So, i msg him ask him wat happened.
Thn he called back me lo. Asked me to buy a cake for today for Pollux.
Lols. What the =.= Yesterday's rain very heavy ah.
And my mummy & sis just finish shopping, only left RM19 in my mummy's pocket and RM4 in my sis's pocket.
Lols. Luckily i not yet pay the fee to my teacher.
If not, today don hav Mocca cake ler. haha.
Alhough i almost scold by my mummy and sis, it's worth because of my teacher ;)
I love my teacher soo much (between teacher and students)
We took some pic with Pollux. Because today was the last day he stay in RRSS.
Hais. Really very bu se de him. T.T Huhuhu.
Hais. But what to do? == Nothing can do ah. haha.
He said he was suprised when he saw the cake.
Because we din inform him abt tat. Haha.
His class is before break time, so... I brought the cake from the canteen while he brought the new teacher come our class to introduce.
Haha. Wow~... The new teacher very thin wor. Lols.
So happy when i saw my teacher payed with us happily. Haha.
We sang "Happy Birthday to You" very loudly till 2B, 2C de students come out and see wa happen.
Hahaha. Dunno 2D gt or not la, because it's further away form us.
Hehe. It's a nice feeling when i saw everyone of us happy.
Although Charlyn no mood after that, but well.. It's ok. :)
Dont feel sad ler, ok.? :) Be happy. Hehe.
Nvm Lastly, Wish u a happy birthday next week with ur other friends & family.
And thks for teaching us for few weeks :)
(There are some pic inside Pollux's camera. Dunno when will he upload to his facebook. After he uploaded, i will upload to my blog and RRSS 2A blog too )

Oh ya, today's chinese geo not really knw how to do.
Because i forget everything when i looked at the test paper.
Oh no! .. Hais. Mati. ahhhh. T.T Stupid ar me. Hais.
And the holiday started today. Wakakaka. :)
Happy but i think should be bored. Quite lazy to go out actually.
Hehe. I knw some ppl will blame me if i say those to them. Haha.
Whatever. Hehe. Wish u guys a happy holiday. Good night. God bless u.

Lastly before at the end ot the post, I hav a vers from my panda friend which stuidying in KL currently.
2 Corithians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!
*.:: č-ᴊůïcē ::.*

No comments:

Post a Comment