Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Monday, August 3, 2009

My recently blog header

Hehehe. Let's talk abt my blog header. xD
Guess wat's it? Its the banner of the "xiao dan gao" that sold in my school.
Lols. The Xiao Dao Gao. Errrr...... Taste not lar.
But my mum bake de nicer. Hehe.
The first love banner is made by last Wednesday (29/7) in school.
Lols. I also dunno why will hav the idea using the banner to make a love shape.
Hmmmm~... I used 2 banner to do a love shape, so there are 4 banner in the pic.
Hehe. I think its quite nice because its in golden colour. Haha.
Love it very much. :) So i did one more on last Friday.
Yesterday also dunno why suddenly got an idea use the 2 love banner as my blog header.
Hmm...... Really dunno why. Haha. Because yesterday when i woke up jiu think dao liaw.
Woo~.. Hehehe. So after i woke up, i straight away ask my sis for her camera after i took bathe.
After that then i open my laptop. After used awhile, thn i took the pic.
Haha. I took abt 5 shots for it but choose the nicest one. Haha.
The first love banner is on the top one; the second one is at the back one.
Really so happy when i see the header looked nice. (I think nia lah)
Hope you guys can gv some comments to me after view my blog. ;)
Thks for the view. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment