Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Such a nice day :)

Hmm... Today's such a nice day.
Haha. Because this whole day im with a good mood.
haha. Except about 1 min like tat felt little bit wanna cry.
haha. Because of think abt the past. Lols.
Okays, don say about those bad one.
Let's talk abt today's activities. Haha
Today ah lly lly din go school, so my mummy picked me go.
Then we went hall for 4 periods. Wooo~..
My class so high. Haha. (Actually only my area nia)
Haha. Because the presentation isnt bored. Hehe.
Quite nice lar. And today's weather nicer. No more haze.
Hehe. And i bought the T-shirt of the Anti-drug one.
It cose RM15. Hehe. After that, Karen asked us to go parkson.
Ok lo. So we (Karen, LTS, CXH, WPY) went there lo.
Han arrived there abt 3pm. Lols. SO early, because no car fetch him after tat.
Ok lo, then shiang go there after he go swimming pool with his cousins. Lols.
6:20++pm Karen finally arrived my home.
Then we went to boulevard to wait P.Yaw.
After he arrived and settled his hp things, we go to Parkson lo.
Hehe. And then the first thing we do after we met, is go to took pic==
Da Tou Tie! Woo~.. Lols. I paid RM6, Shiang and P.Yaw paid RM6 each.
Han and Karen paid dunno how much.
Beucase they 2 shared 1 packet. Haha.
I only get 2 pic from shiang just now for the Da Tou Tie.
But the pic very blur la.
After that, we went fitting room to take photo. Lols.
Dunno take how long in the fitting room there.
haha. But take alot of pic la. xD
Those pic are all from P.Yaw.
Only a few of me in the pic , because tat time i was drinking Milo at the corner.==

(Most of them are the boys, because Karen was "zilian-ing" alone when the 3 guys took photo)
Haha. Before we went fitting room, we go MaryBrown makan==
And my Bro, P.Yaw belanja me.
Hhaha! Only me.xD Because i won. Hehhee
Wakakaka. xD. After tat, Karen went back.
Thn i was the second one went back. My 5th sis fetch me back.
hehe. I suddenly remember i forgot to buy somethings.
Lols. I promised my ah gor wanna buy something for him de.
But always forgot. Haha. Today finally remember at the last min.
Make me say by my sis. Lols.
When i back home, i refer to all the things tat happened today in Parkson.
Wooo~.. Quite happy because of my bro, P.Yaw belanja me.
And the CUETESE & NICEST pic. Hahahahhahaahha
Muahahahahahahhhahahahah~...
Paiseh, cant display here, because i havent scan it to my laptop.
Plus, gt ppl say he don wan show it to others. Lols.
But see how la. Hahah. xD
That's all for toay ;)
GOod Luck to you guys, Good Night. God bless u~..



Uploaded on Sunday, 16 August, 2009

[[Lols. Same pose==]]

[[See the P.Y and Han's pose in the pic with me(same pose again!LOL)]]

[[The rest of them (From Karen, Xing Han and Yaw)]]

uploaded on Monday, 17 August, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment