Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

SDO new clothes & Xiao Mei Mei

WooHoo~.. Yesterday my good friend bought me one set of clothes in Sdo.
Dunno why suddenly wanna buy for me ler.
Maybe see me so kelian gua. Haha.
Let's talk abt something abt my this kindly friend.
Lols. Well, he is really a kind ppl.
Got a little bit Pan Ni lah. Haha.
AND! He is pro in basketball.
Ever represented Miri de oh. (If not wrong lar ==)
Hehe. He is my ex primary school friend.
Although we are not in the same school now, we are still good friend. Hehe. Ok. That's all. Let's talk abt the pic. LOL.
Looked like hold hand kan? Haha.
Dont misunderstand. It's just game players.
And we are just GOOD FRIENDS. Lastly, thank you to Ah "Pui!" -Hua- xD


Hehe. Guess who gave me de?
No need think jiu know le lor.
See the bottom right there.
My da gor gor gave me in this afternoon thru teacher de.
Lols. Ji pretty yi xia de lor.
He said he draw it by himself de leh.
First thing appear in my mind when i received this is "90% not his art work!"
Lols. Who knows after i back home, he told me he did it by himself.
Hmmm~... Still little bit cant believe. Hahaha.
The BIG love make me feel little bit paiseh. Lols.
Make ppl misunderstand us more =.=
If don hav the BIG BIG love shape, i think it looked nicer. Haha.
Btw, thank you, my da gor gor xD


No comments:

Post a Comment