Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Monday, August 22, 2011

English Oral + C&G Exam

Today morning, I had my English Oral. Not a bad result I got, 27 out of 30, although I think its little bit higher than my standard. Well, I think my English teacher is too kind to us. Haha. The oral for today wasn't that good in respond which make me feel little bit 不满意. But it's okay. Haha. Here is our oral script.


Scene 1

JT: Mum, where are you rushing to?

CJ: To the toilet. Oh, the toilet bowl still looks dirty even though I had washed it for a number of times. Guess I should replace it with a new toilet bowl. Honey, bring me my phone please.

JT: Ok, mum. Coming.

CJ: Thanks honey.



Scene 2

TL: Hello, PPL Motor Homes, Mr Goh speaking. May I help you?

CJ: Hello, Mr Goh. I wish to order toilet bowls from your shop. I heard that your price are reasonable.

TL: Well, they are cheaper compare to other shops. There are various kind of toilet bowl in our shop. Which kind of toilet bowls do you prefer?

CJ: I prefer toilet bowls that are comfortable to sit on and easy to clean. If possible, I would like to order to the cheapest. For your information, my budget is only up to RM 24.99.

TL: Are you kidding? RM 24.99 huh? You might as well go for physiatrics to check on yourself. Sorry, WRONG NUMBER.

CJ: WAIT!! Nah, I was just joking. Any price will do as long it is reasonable.

TL: Humorous huh? Address please and telephone number as well.

CJ: Lot 1314, Happy Ending Garden, 98000 Miri, Sarawak. Telephone number, 012 3456789.

TL: What a unique address and telephone number you have. Your order had been placed and will arrive in a few days.



Scene 3



CJ: Coming. Honey, call father.

JT: Call father? Why should I? Why do I have to call father? I don't want.

CJ: Why not? Be a good girl, call father now.

JT: The people whom I call mother and father for years are not my parents?

This person's face, eyes, he.....he is my real father? Now, he want to bring me away. Oh god, why does fate choose to play around with me?

CJ: Honey, I'm asking you to call father. Don't be so disobedient. Call father now.

JT: Thank you everyone who cared for me. Thank you mum for raising me up until I grow up this old. Father!!!

CJ: What are you doing?! I'm asking you to call father. The delivery man has come to deliver our order.

- THE END -


I took my C&G Accounting Exam in this afternoon. Finally the exam is here. Haha. I'm so nervous before the exam starts. But when the exam begin, I felt good. And after I handed in my exam paper to the examiner, I feel little bit dizzy and my eyes very dry. Xing Han left the room at the same time with me and we discussed the answer after that. o.o I have 1 mistake now. LOL. Hope there is the only 1 mistake so I can get 1st class result. HAHA! (I'm gonna crazy) Today I gave the guitar picks for Py and Felix. Quite happy that they like it. Haha :D Heard that about 2 months later my C&G exam result will release. Hope I can get a good result . HEHE. Wish me good luck. Haha. I just got a few photos of me, Andy, Suk yin and Alvy. I'll upload the photo to the related post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment