Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Time passes EXTREMELY fast

Time passes EXTREMELY fast. Don't you feel that? As the time passing, people are changing. The people around you now may not be the one who will around you in the future. Why did I say so? The people may be the same, but the quality of him/her may not be the same. Many people think that they won't change, but time can prove the fact. Im the one of them. I said before, I wont change when I was in primary school, but I changed. I said that I wont leave my mummy when I grow up, I wont get married and I will always accompany her. At that time, I didn't know what is love, what is a relationship. The only thing that I knew, I'm with my mummy, I'm belong to my mummy, I'm my mummy's daughter, I'm under my mummy. As the time passing, I'm changing. I'm not the one who always accompany my mummy just like the 6 year-old me. 3 and a half year ago, I was the new students of RRSS. And now, I'm in Form 4, when I see those Form 1 kids, they recall back my Form 1 life. Time really passes very fast. I wish myself can cherish my time as much as I can. And I can do the best in my life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment