Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

New profile pic in Facebook

Just changed my profile picture in Facebook O.O Maybe some of my friends will ask me "Change again?" . Haha. Yea, I changed my profile pic again. This time I changed the same one with my good friend, Chung Ling. Please take note, we are just GOOD FRIEND. Haha. The picture was took by Chung Ling himself. Actually he wan to take his own picture, but I kacau him when I saw him perasan again. HAHA! :x (I say nothing) . There were some more pictures took on that day which is 4th of August (Last Thursday) when we were waiting for the time reach 4.10pm.


The crazy me :)
The hardworking CJ :D
Mata Julin :P
Angeline & I XD
(She is so tall that even when stand with my tiptoes, I still shorter than her)
My New Profile Picture
(Two PIG ~ LOL !)


I gave the guitar pick to my friend yesterday and he was satisfied with it. Haha. Not only him, the one sitting beside me (Felix) also said that the pick look nice. HAHA. Definately it's nice. HAHA. Because for me its very nice and special too :D Finally, I bought something that he satisfied :) Today my mom made mooncake :D I ate 1 mini mooncakes when i back home. Wahahah. I'm so happy. hehehe :D Happy Mooncake Festival (早来的祝福)


Today's quote :
"Loneliness makes people forget how to cherish life and forgot how precious the life is."
人是因为孤单, 而不懂得珍惜生命, 不懂得生命的可贵

No comments:

Post a Comment