Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Saturday, March 7, 2009

About my notebook

lols..well..since so many ppl wan to knw about my notebook, so i decided to introduce here..lol

ok..now i will wan to introduce my notebook and the isi-isi inside..
same as what Kim say in her blog la..

it's just a very very thick de dark-blue notebook with lots of paper clips..lols..

have u all see the pic at ur left hand side in my blog??lol..
this is the notebook that they wan to see lo..

say wat they wan to see my secret..lol..weird~Fiona also gt a notebook mah..same as me de also..lols..why dont u all see her notebook??==

okok..fine..u all wan to knw what's inside my notebook right??
inside my notebooks contains alot of words..
mandarin la..english la..broken english la..or something else..
and some notes lo..some essays lo..some piG pic loh..
time table lo..my cakar ayam de handwritting lo..
and some of my "bao yuan" + feeling..tat's all bah..
so qi dai for wat??lols..anyway, im just don like ppl touch my notebook..
so pls..DONT read it and even touch it..don make me mad..zz
don think i wont feel angry since u all never see me with an angry face..lols
later the AhBongChickenJuice become AngryBongChickenJuice..lol..
well..this is the end of th3 post..bb..take care..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment