Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

MSN new scene..Xp

[[My MSN new scene]]
WoohOo..>.<'''
This is my MSN de new scene
Lols..Too bored so post it here
Haiz..Really bored ar
Nobody can pei me
Lol.."Nobody" in C-box ar
Will u feel bored??
Haha..XP
There is my Ray Ray in my display pic
Wakaka..Miss him alot a!!!
Muacks him..Hehe..
Since he go to S'pore, he dont wan to come back Miri liaw
T.T..Bad Ray!!!
But i still very very very miss him and love him
Hehe..Im a good aunt leh??
XD..sure!!Im a very very good de ppl
Not only good with my Ray Ray..
Hehe..XD

No comments:

Post a Comment