Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Saturday, March 21, 2009

In a momment is like this

Hmmm....Since i visited some blogs of somebodies..
All the sudden i feel im very very miss them..
Who are them? Dont ask..
Suddenly very miss the day with them..
Who are them? Go figure..
I wont tell u..Because it's not important..
Haiz..Miss miss miss & hope hope hope every second every day..
Is it useful? I dunno
Still gt any hope to together with them?
I think it's hopeless..But........
Since the sentence "With God, Nothing is impossible"
Im still wondering is it really hopeless?
But.....It's still something in my mind now..
Am I with God now? lala~
I dunno..maybe yes..Maybe no..lala~
It's just my life with alots of question marks..
I think not only mine..But is everyone's..
Isnt it? Who dare to say it's no any question marks in his/her life?

No comments:

Post a Comment