Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Failed

T.T..Seems that o2jam really cannot play already..
Haiz..No game no play lu..
Only can play Pet Society in Facebook
And Kaixin net kaixin pet and bla bla bla..
Hais..But also ok la...Haha..
At lease wont "shang ying"..Hehe..
Just now my third sis was using my laptop..
So that i cant use..cheh~
I thought she dunno bbyen's pc de password..
Yuan lai she was testing me..Zz..=.=
Haha..Yesterday i slept at about 10++pm
But le..I still noticed some sms from my BEST friend..Lols..
So bising..Even the vibration only..Can make me woke up from my dreamland..
Geng leh?? Want to knw who so pro??
Haha..Go to ask my Best friend one by one lo..
I don hav alot of Best friends also..Some nia..Hahaha..
Man man guess ba..Xp

No comments:

Post a Comment