Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Monday, March 9, 2009

Sien

sien..why i feel that our friendship is never can be peace de a?
after this quarrel thn 2ml quarrel again..1 week dunno how many quarrel also..
really sien de o..zz..my faulth again??
everytime i say u are my best friend or good friend..
thn u keep don believe in me..what's wrong with me make u cant even believe in what i say?
zz..or u think im too selfish till never think of ur feeling??
but i dont think im tat kind of ppl lo..
sien..spoilt my mood again..
well, i mention it again..
im always treat u as my best friend and NEVER cheat on u..
and NEVER 怪 you 3verything..but...sure..
u cannot because of this then keep make me angry on u=.=
i dunno why we always quarrel because of those same things..
really sienz..first time keep quarrel with the same ppl in few weeks..
zz..why do you let me feel tat u never feel my caring to u?
well..suan liaw..~!@#$%^&*()_+ so many also no use..is it?
i knw u sure will read dao this post..
anyway, sorry to u if u still angry with me..
sorry and sorry and sorry..ok??don angry with me again liaw..
although i dunno what's my wrong..
-SORRY-

2 comments:

  1. I know it feels very bad la.. to keep on quarreling with the same person for such a long time. That depends on you lo.. how to handle.. if it's not your fault but that person like to bring up the topic to quarrel i suggest, a gap for some time of space for that person la.. later really bo mood wo.. every see each other quarrel.. see each other quarrel lagi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..yea lo..hais..now handled liaw..lols..=.=haha..after writing this blog everything will be peace..and my mood will be ok liaw..lolshahah

    ReplyDelete