Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

O2jam reborn

Hmm..Since too bored and nothing can do..+ last time my friend told me can replay the O2jam liaw..
So, im now downloading the o2jam for "jie men"..hehe..
Last year i played because my sister introduce me..hehe..
It's a not bad game..XD..quite nice..hehe..
But not long later..My sis said O2jam BANKRAP liaw..zz..
apa la itu..=.=
Shao si~haha..and last few days(maybe 1 week ago), my friend said can play liaw..
lols..hope really can la..lols..
now only 66% nia..Zz..18 mins more??really meh??
lols..gek si..haha..Hope really can play it la..
quite miss o2jam..hehe..
and last time decided to play SDO..
but..since i don hav the client to play..
and the size is very very big, so i decided to try o2jam once again..
hehehe..=)..Hope this time really can play le la..
Last time tried to download but failed..Zzz..
make me so mad..lols..
but there is 1 more problemm.
my laptop only gt 1 RAM..Zzz!!!
hope it wont lag dao like wat..lols..

No comments:

Post a Comment