Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Magic Snowie~!!

[[Magic Snowie]]
Haha..Yup..That's my Magic Snowie..
Got little bit gekdao right??
Hehe..Cute Cute de sleeping style..lols..
It's an app. from facebook..
Magic Snowie is my pet in Facebook..
Hehehe..guess which one is mine??
Haha..The pink pink one lo..
Whole body with Pink colour clothes one..
Hehe..The dress was from my sis, Bbyen..
Her pet's name is Magic..
Why it's name is Magic?
Haha..I need to tell a short story about it le..
Magic was one of the pet that lived in my house before..
There was about 7++ years ago..
If I din remember it wrongly..
There were Magic & Jacky in my house..
But dunno either Jacky or Jackie la..
Haha..Because Im not close with them..lols..
Say dao Pets..=.=
My family said I killed a puppy before..
Zzz..Just now i went to ask my mummy about this..
Lols..My mummy said I act it like a mop and mop the floor..
And now i keep laughing about my stupid did..
Zzz..aidi..That time i was about 3 years..
Means that it was about 10 years ago..
Lols..And the puppy was about 3 months that time..
OMx~!! Im no "chan ren"..Lols..
Oh ya, my mummy said the puppy was Magic's baby..
Sorry, Magic..I had killed ur baby..
-xXx SORRY xXx-

No comments:

Post a Comment